Get rid of your old rubber bushings and insert aluminium ones that will increase stability of the car in the corner. Aluminium subframe bushings will give your suspension possibility to hold desired geometry under the forces while the car is maneuvering on the road. Now the subframe will not shift and the car will fill much more firm holding desired camber, caster and other geometry setups.
The bushings are for front Audi B5 A4/S4/RS4, Audi B6 A4/S4, Audi B7 A4/S4/RS4 and Audi C5 A6/S6/RS6 .
– 8 pieces of aluminium bushings
– it is full replacement set for the cars front subframe bushings
– CAD designed
– CNC cut PA6 aluminium
– Anodized in silver
– Completely replaces OEM bushings to eliminate unwanted suspension movement
– More precise feel and quicker reactions to steering input
– Will not compress, crack or separate like rubber bushings
– Created to reduce unwanted suspension flex
– Audi B5 A4
– Audi B5 S4
– Audi B5 RS4
– Audi B6 A4
– Audi B6 S4
– Audi B7 A4
– Audi B7 S4
– Audi B7 RS4
– Audi C5 A6
– Audi C5 S6
– Audi C5 RS6
Bushings are precisely cut on CNC machine with very high tolerance (0.10 mm) but the Audi subframes have over years become floppy and loose its shape and size. Thus oem bushes must be accurately removed and some additional grinding maybe required.
Replaces OEM part nr: