RS500 Turbo Upgrade Kit & Tuning Package for 8J (MkII) Audi TTRS 2.5 TFSI
Delivery ETA information.
Custom shipping prices available upon request.
20% UK VAT is removed at checkout for all EU & Rest of World countries once destination country is selected.
034Motorsport is proud to offer the RS500 Turbo Upgrade & Tuning Package for the 2.5 TFSI engine found in the 8J Audi TTRS!
RS500 was designed for the track day enthusiast who desires an improved usable powerband without sacrificing reliability. Providing significant increases in horsepower and torque past 5,000 RPM, the RS500 Tuning Package shines on track where the factory turbocharger can’t keep up. Consisting of an OEM+ turbocharger upgrade, higher-flow high-pressure fuel pump, and 034Motorsport’s proprietary performance software, the RS500 tuning package is the elegant, reliable solution for breathtaking performance on the street or track, at an excellent price point.
At the center of the 034Motorsport RS500 Tuning Package is the LOBA LO500P drop-in hybrid turbocharger upgrade. Made in Germany and based on the factory Borg Warner unit, this turbocharger features a state-of-the-art billet compressor wheel and clipped turbine wheel to allow for higher flow. The backplate, compressor housing, turbine housing, and exhaust manifold have all been CNC-machined for optimal flow and increased performance. The LO500P turbocharger also features an upgraded thrust bearing, is precision-balanced to ensure reliability, and is the only upgraded turbocharger available for the 2.5 TFSI engine that has been tested and approved by Audi Sport (Part Number ASCR13 TT 01 01) during the SP4T Race Car’s development.
034Motorsport’s extensive racing experience with the TT RS led to the development of a new line of performance software for the 2.5 TFSI’s Bosch MED 9 ECU, debuting with the RS500 Tuning Package. 034Motorsport spent a significant amount of time developing and verifying our proprietary software to ensure that RS500 delivers consistent, reliable power under grueling track conditions. Through optimization of the factory ECU's boost, fueling, and timing maps, the RS500 Tuning Package brings out the potential of the LO500P Turbocharger. Peak boost ranges from 21-25 PSI (octane dependent) and tapers to 18 PSI by the new 7,100 RPM redline to keep the turbo running at its optimum efficiency. This conservative, track-oriented boost mapping provides rock-solid performance lap after lap, and is combined with an advanced boost control strategy that allows for increased precision beyond factory limits. Going beyond power improvements, 034Motorsport’s calibrator also made improvements to the throttle mapping, increased idle stability, and enabled left-foot braking. The end result is a tune that drives as smoothly as a factory calibration, with power delivery that is consistent and manageable on the street and track alike.
Along with the LO500P Turbocharger and 034Motorsport ECU Calibrations, the RS500 Tuning Package includes an Autotech High-Pressure Fuel Pump Upgrade, Loba CNC-Machined Compressor Inlet Pipe, and Installation Hardware Kit. RS500 installs as a drop-in replacement for the factory parts, without requiring extensive modifications to other components.
Every RS500 Tuning Package includes a fully-loaded PL34 Handheld Flash-Loader that allows the end user to reflash between 91, 93, and 100 octane files. Initial flashes must still be performed on-site at 034Motorsport.
Peak Horsepower & Torque:
- Stock: 372 Horsepower / 369 Foot-Pounds of Torque (As Measured by 034Motorsport on 91 Octane)
- RS500 91 Octane: 468 Horsepower / 448 Foot-Pounds of Torque
- RS500 100 Octane: 515 Horsepower / 525 Foot-Pounds of Torque
Peak Horsepower & Torque Gains Under Curve:
- 91 Octane: 113 HP @ 6,600 RPM / 96 TQ @ 3,950 RPM
- 100 Octane: 144 HP @ 6,600 RPM / 172 TQ @ 3,400 RPM
- Developed In-House on the Street, Track, and 034Motorsport's Chassis Dyno
- Optimized Boost, Timing, and Fueling Maps for Increased Horsepower & Torque
- Includes PL34 Handheld Flash-Loader with 91 Octane, 93 Octane, and 100 Octane Tunes
- Increased Rev Limiter to 7,100 RPM
- Speed Limiter (Governor) Removed
- Improved Throttle Response & Power Delivery
- Refined Throttle Mapping for Part Throttle Drive-ability
- Mirrored Throttle Mapping Between Normal & Sport Mode (No More Touchy On/Off Switch!)
- Increased Idle Stability (Especially Helpful with Lightweight Flywheels!)
- More Aggressive Exhaust Flap Control In Sport Mode
- Left-Foot Braking Enabled
- LOBA LO500P Turbocharger
- LOBA LO-3171“Extended Tip” Forged Billet Compressor Wheel
- 5-Axis CNC Re-Profiled Compressor Housing & Backplate
- 5-Axis CNC-Machined Exhaust Manifold
- Clipped Turbine Wheel
- Upgraded Thrust Bearing
- Upgraded Wastegate Actuator
- Precision Balanced Individual Components & CHRA
- Approved Official Audi Sport Part (ASCR13 TT 01 01)
- SCCA World Challenge Legal
- Made in Germany
- Autotech 2.5 TFSI HPFP Upgrade with 034Motorsport Tool
- Heat-Treated Piston & Cylinder
- DLC Coated Piston
- Nano-Ceramic Coated Piston & Cylinder
- Optimized Component Clearances
- LOBA CNC-Machined Compressor Inlet Pipe
- PL34 Hand-Held Flash Loader
- Installation Hardware Kit Included!
- 2012 - 2013 Audi TTRS 2.5 TFSI (8J)
- Initial Installation: Flashed directly to your vehicle's ECU at 034Motorsport.
- Program Switching: Once the initial flash is performed at 034Motorsport, the end user can flash between programs using the included PL34 Handheld Flash-Loader.
**Not for use on emissions controlled vehicles in California, off road, track, and racing applications only**
Available sizesSTREET DENSITY , TRACK DENSITYStock Order