Designed and manufactured by Hotchkis Sport Suspension specifically for the new Audi B8. The autocross and track event ready Sway Bar package features a massive 32 MM adjustable and a 25.5mm tubular rear bar. Polyurethane bushings and bushing brackets are also included along with zerk fittings for easy lubrication. The fun to drive A4, just got even more exciting with the addition of Hotchkis Sport Sway Bars. Features:
- Lightweight, durable 32MM (1.25") adjustable tubular steel front sway bar. 45%, 75% stiffer than stock.
- Lightweight and durable 25.5MM (1") tubular steel rear sway bar.
- Greasable polyurethane bushings and brackets with zerk fittings.
- Gloss black powder coat finish.
- Dramatically improves cornering potential due to increased front/rear roll stiffness
- Offers definite track and autocross advantage over stock sway bar package
- Adjustable front bar allows suspension to be finely tuned for optimum handling balance
- Car has increased slip angle allowing power to be applied earlier during corner exit
- Durable and reliable due to extensive track testing
Downloads: Installation Instructions
Additional Information: Applications: 2008 Audi A4 2WD,AWD Sedan 2010 Audi S4 Sedan SKU: 22836