X34 CARBON FIBER FULL INTAKE SYSTEM, B9 AUDI S4/S5 3.0 TFSI
Delivery ETA information.
Custom shipping prices available upon request.
20% UK VAT is removed at checkout for all EU & Rest of World countries once destination country is selected.
Significant effort went into developing this comprehensive performance intake solution for the turbocharged 3.0 TFSI engine found in the latest generation B9 Audi S4/S5. Subsequently, the X34 Carbon Fiber Full Intake System offers discerning enthusiasts measurable increases in horsepower and torque, sporty induction and turbocharger sounds, and a beautiful carbon fiber airbox and inlet pipe design.
Throughout the development process, multiple designs were modeled, prototyped, and tested - all to ensure that the X34 Carbon Fiber Full Intake System delivers measurable performance benefits and superb fitment. The result is a partially-enclosed airbox which uses the factory fresh air inlet duct and heat shield, while housing a massive 5" inlet conical air filter, and a matching CFD-optimized carbon fiber filter tube.
X34 Carbon Fiber Full Intake System Features
- Developed In-House by 034Motorsport's Engineering Team
- Fits Both Left and Right Hand Drive Configurations
- High-Quality Carbon Fiber Air Duct, Airbox, and Filter Tube Construction
- High-Gloss Epoxy Finish
- OEM+ Fit and Finish
- Dyno-Proven Horsepower Torque Gains
- Improved Airflow from Factory Airbox and Intake Tube
- Enhanced Engine Induction Sounds
- Improved Throttle Response
- Massive 5" Inlet Conical Pleated Cotton Air Filter
- Large-Diameter CFD-Optimized Carbon Fiber Filter Tube
- Reduced Intake Air Temperature
- Securely Installs Using Factory Mounting Grommets
- Simple, Straightforward Installation Instructions
Dyno-Proven Performance Gains
The X34 Carbon Fiber Full Intake System for B9 Audi S4/S5 was engineered with performance in mind, and is a free-flowing replacement for the factory airbox and turbocharger inlet hose. As the development of this intake progressed, the X34 Carbon Fiber Full Intake System yielded measurable reduction in pressure drop at the turbo inlet compared to the factory airbox, with a corresponding increase in horsepower and torque throughout the powerband.
Peak Horsepower and Torque
- Stock Intake: 401 Horsepower / 424 Foot-Pounds of Torque
- X34 Intake: 412 Horsepower / 425 Foot-Pounds of Torque
Peak Gains in Horsepower and Torque
- Peak Horsepower Gain: 19 HP @ 4,950 RPM
- Peak Torque Gain: 20 FT-LBS @ 4,950 RPM
Pressure Drop Reduction
- Stock Intake: Peak Pressure Drop of 2.22 PSI at 6,500 RPM
- X34 Intake: Peak Pressure Drop of 1.64 PSI at 6,500 RPM
Test Conditions: Dyno testing was performed on a stock 2018 Audi S4 3.0 TFSI using 91 octane fuel, piggyback, and 034Motorsport High Flow Cat.
X34 Carbon Fiber Full Intake System Performance Data
|Factory B9 Audi S4/S5 Airbox||X34 Cold Air Intake System|
|Peak Horsepower||401 HP||412 HP|
|Peak Torque||424 FT-LBS||425FT-LBS|
|Peak Horsepower Gains||19 HP @ 4,950 RPM|
|Peak Torque Gains||20 FT-LBS @ 4,950 RPM|
|Peak Pressure Drop at Turbo Inlet||2.22 PSI||1.64 PSI|
|Peak Pressure Drop Reduction||0.58 PSI @ 6,500 RPM|
- X34 Carbon Fiber Intake Air Duct
- X34 Carbon Fiber Air Box
- X34 Carbon Fiber Inlet Pipe
- X34 Silicone Hump Hose 2.75"
- 034Motorsport 5" Inlet Air Filter
- Authentic 034 X34 Hologram Decals
- Button-Head Cap Screws M5 x 0.8 x 25mm (x3)
- Button-Head Cap Screws M5 x 0.8 x 50mm (x2)
- Nylon Locking Nuts M5 x 0.8 (x3)
- Worm Drive Hose Clamps M60x80 (x2)
Emissions Disclaimer: Not for use on emissions-controlled vehicles in California.