VIS Motorsport High Pressure Fuel Pump Upgrade Kit 2.0TSi - Gen 3 - EA888.3
Custom shipping prices available upon request.
20% UK VAT is removed at checkout for all EU & Rest of World countries once destination country is selected.
Modification of the 2.0TFSi EA113 engines far beyond OEM power levels requires an additional volume of high-pressure fuel in order to avoid "fuel cuts" especially in the midrange
In many cases we see the factory fuel pump begin to suffer from pressure loss.
The limitation of how much volume of fuel the high pressure pump can flow is dependent upon the volume displaced by the pressurizing cylinder inside the pump.
This upgrade replaces the internal parts that are responsible for pressure and volume of fuel that reaches your injectors to meet the demands that come for higher power.
Tolerances involved, the final surface finish on the piston inside the fuel pump is so critical that it can be damaged by touching them with bare hands.
The tolerances between the piston and the new sleeve the piston rides in can only be measured by a machine which uses air volumes to measure the part clearances to within microscopic levels.
CMM coordinate measuring machine is a device for measuring the physical geometrical characteristics of an object and used here with success.
- Piston has over than 55% / 75% area than OEM
- Piston head optimized for ideal fuel flow direction
- Piston surface hardened and heat treated in 3 different stages
- Uses OEM-style spring keeper, not a higher rated one that will prematurely wear the cam follower
- Get the most out of the direct injection fuelling system on your 2.0T FSI. Not only does the upgrade increase the amount of fuel your high pressure fuel pump can deliver but it will also decrease the duty cycle of the N276 solenoid on your pump. Lowering the duty cycle of the N276 will extend the life of this solenoid, an item that commonly fails on these pumps but isn't available separately.
- Even a standard stock or Stage 1 car will see benefits from running these internals
- Can sustain easy 600 hp, over 175 bar if hardware setup allow!
- Laser marked for better traceability and protecting from fake replica
- Pump housing O ring made of Viton
- Each HPFP internal kit is sold as a rebuild kit only(not complete unit),but you send us your pump. We’ll inspect it, rebuild it, test it, and ship it back if you are not able to install! Either you can choose from our new complete units.
Fits all 2.0/1.4/1.8 TSI/TFSI EA 888 MQB engine based cars.
Most popular 2.0/1.8/1.4 TSI/TFSI EA888 MQB engines :
AUDI TT / TTS 8S (MK3) - EA888 Gen 3 - and 2.0 TFSI
VW Golf / GTI /GTI 40TH/ R (MK7/7.5) - EA888 Gen 3 - 1.8 TSI and 2.0 TSI
VW Jetta - EA888 Gen 3 - 1.8 TSI and 2.0 TSI
AUDI S1 8X EA888 Gen 3 - 2.0 TFSI
AUDI A3 & S3 (8V MK3) - EA888 Gen 3 - 1.8 TFSI and 2.0 TFSI
SKODA OCTAVIA 5E
SKODA SUPERB 3V
other similar hitachi pumps
Available sizesStage 1 , Stage 2Stock Order
Available sizesStage 1 Up To 600HP , Stage 2 Over 600+ HPIn Stock